Love Letter to San Francisco Blog

This is a place where readers of my book Love Letter to San Francisco can contribute their ideas and comments. I am also using the blog to document the creative process of writing a book and self publishing it.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Philz Coffee

So I've been selling my books at Phil's coffee.
I made a poster for the window and brought it to Phil on Friday. He's in the book. How could his coffee and Phil himself not be in the book. The man is a God when it comes to coffee. He is developing a following. And, he has been very supportive of the book.

Last weekend I met Sue there for coffee because she wanted to buy another one, with the full guide, and it ended up being this really great visit where the world expanded a bit, for just a few seconds. And then it closed back up again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home