Love Letter to San Francisco Blog

This is a place where readers of my book Love Letter to San Francisco can contribute their ideas and comments. I am also using the blog to document the creative process of writing a book and self publishing it.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Thursday already

Ok so a few more readers of my book have given me feedback. It's so valuable to be patient and wait. Let the soup cook a liiiittle bit more. It does improve.

And the ideas keep coming. Today I added "her burritos" and how could I forget:

her bridges.

I write about the golden gate bridge on the baker beach page. I want to write from the heart about the bridges. They are her bracelets. I have never thought of them that way, but they are like glittering jewellery.

Anyway. I need to figure out how to make a permanent "tell me what you love about san francisco" post that doesn't get buried in archives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home